 Trains / 9100
Re: More ramblings about the train contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 04:59:17 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steve Chapple writes:
In lugnet.trains, Tony Kilaras writes:
a) Are you really, EVER going to attempt to market your design?
b) If you do, how good are your chances at sucess?

Hmmm - Larry vs. Tony - This could be interesting.  8-)

Probably not all that exciting. I said my piece already. I do market my
designs (www.miltontrainworks.com) and I consider results so far a modest
success but not a huge one.

I also said that while I personally won't be entering I can see merit in
entering and I am not at all down on TLC about this contest.

++Lar