 Trains / 8672
Re: Cab-forward Southern Pacific...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 05:29:01 GMT

On 11/18/00 6:07 PM, in article G48wC4.615@lugnet.com, "Stacy Bledsoe"
<arketortur@aol.com> wrote:

Need a little brainstorming please....

I have started builting a cab-forward, and eventhough I have ideas of how to
build the bowed cab for this locomotive, I am asking for some suggestions. I
really would like to build the cab at 7-wide, but I have tried several ideas
already, and haven't been able to achieve the desired look.  Keep in mind
this cab has 4 front windows.  Have any of you every looked at this
locomotive and pictured in your head how to build it?

Thanks!  A lot of Lego-maniacs are better than one.

Stacy

Reading John's message gave me an idea. If the cab is slightly rounded then
you could put 2 2x2 black windows in the front, and angle 2, one on each
side, 2x2 black windows like I [1] and Ben Fleskes(the green and white PNLTC
trolley?) did on our trolleys. You could also use 1x1.3x1 black quarter
rounds like (who?) with his green DB120 (I got the number wrong I am
certain).

Chris

1. http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/trains/trolleys/trolleys.htm