 Trains / 8316
Re: Cab-forward Southern Pacific...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 06:31:58 GMT

Stacy Bledsoe wrote:

Need a little brainstorming please....

I have started builting a cab-forward, and eventhough I have ideas of how to
build the bowed cab for this locomotive, I am asking for some suggestions. I
really would like to build the cab at 7-wide, but I have tried several ideas
already, and haven't been able to achieve the desired look.  Keep in mind
this cab has 4 front windows.  Have any of you every looked at this
locomotive and pictured in your head how to build it?

I have always thought that the red front of the Load and Haul would make a
perfect cab-forward front, if only it came in black (and 8wide:)

It is a large engine to tackle, but I guess that you're used to that;-) [1]

-John

[1]  Stacy, the Big Boy builder:

Thanks!  A lot of Lego-maniacs are better than one.

Stacy