 Trains / 8312
8311  |  8313
Subject:
Cab-forward Southern Pacific...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 00:07:16 GMT

Need a little brainstorming please....

I have started builting a cab-forward, and eventhough I have ideas of how to
build the bowed cab for this locomotive, I am asking for some suggestions. I
really would like to build the cab at 7-wide, but I have tried several ideas
already, and haven't been able to achieve the desired look.  Keep in mind
this cab has 4 front windows.  Have any of you every looked at this
locomotive and pictured in your head how to build it?

Thanks!  A lot of Lego-maniacs are better than one.

Stacy