 Trains / 859
  Re: high speed railways and strange flat bed cars

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi wrote (in part): (...) <snip> (...) You can look at my Freight Container Car page. (URL) -Z- (25 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: high speed railways and strange flat bed cars

OK OK I get the point..been there done that. I guess I need to spend more time looking at all your web sites. Sorry for overlooking/forgetting some of the things that have been done out there! Chris (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: high speed railways and strange flat bed cars

(...) Yes, but use them to get ideas, not to reject working on your own creations!!! There are SO MANY different kinds of container articulateds in the prototype that we modelers have bareley scratched the surface. Keep building. No one has done a (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: high speed railways and strange flat bed cars

(...) What do you mean by January trains? This news group in Januray? Also, where do you get most of your information, books about real trains, books about model trains, modeling magazines? I keep saying that I am going to get this book The Great (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: strange flat bed cars

Larry makes a great point! ("don't let the fact that someone has already tried to build a model/car keep you from trying") I was inspired to build mine after standing about 10 feet from a 9-segment spine car passed at very slow speed, with 2-high (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: high speed railways and strange flat bed cars

(...) Sorry, should have Capitalized. the January issue of Trains Magazine, published by Kalmbach. I can't comment on the book, haven't seen it. (25 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)