 Trains / 8035
8034  |  8036
Subject:
Is it poosible that convert 4.5v/12v to 9v?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 11:22:28 GMT

I know at the moment, 9v is the standard and RCA and new products will
use 9v, too.
I found some of 4.5v/12v sets or parts are very cheaper, I want to know
if it is possible to use most of 4.5v/12v sets or parts in 9v system
except electric system?

Br
Zhengrong