 Trains / 7983
Re: "fake metroliners"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:23:19 GMT

a set without box and original instructions is not a set, it's a bad
copy. And not worth more than the pieces in it.
/Joakim

Hi Joakim
I have to disagree with you on this, a box and instructions don't make set
original, unless this set has no special pieces that really make it this set,
like printed parts, stick-ons, special parts, take for example Fireship 316,
rthe only set from lego with a 5x6x1/3 Plate with hole in it in Black, the only
Lego set that has it, so if i have that piece and the original stickers, but no
instructions or box, its not real??? not worth anything but its wieght in
pieces?? wrong, what you say is only good for sets that have no special parts
and anybody can build out of his Lego box. A metroliner would also be real with
just all the painted doors and stickers, if it is complette, even without boy
or stickers.
Later
Paul