 Trains / 7980
Re: "fake metroliners"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 04:41:21 GMT

One still cannot easily obtain gray train plates, *except* that as it is I am
selling off some. If anyone wants some, contact me via email.

-John

kai brodersen wrote:

With the release of the new train windows and doors, it might be possible to
make complete metroliners from scratch!  In this case we do not have to
slave over the internet on ebay to look for a cheap 4558!