 Trains / 7979
7978  |  7980
Subject:
"fake metroliners"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 01:50:31 GMT

With the release of the new train windows and doors, it might be possible to
make complete metroliners from scratch!  In this case we do not have to
slave over the internet on ebay to look for a cheap 4558!  But with this i
see a new age of lego trains.  We will se more and more fake metroliners on
the market that some not-well educated person might mistake it for the real
one and pay a lot!!  I fear this being a collector.  Why cant TLG just make
the metro liner again AND NOT JUNIORIZED, or some really great set that lego
could never make with its new desingers?????? I am sorry for taking your
time away from the other important train stuff.   I like to feel this was my
bull session for the week ;)