 Trains / 6999
Re: World Record LEGO Bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 22:17:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Wayne R. Hussey writes:
Just to clarify a few details about the World Record LEGO Bridge. • [snip]
I hope this information will answer most questions - if there are any others,
please ask.

Here is a picture David Schilling took of me and my largest (to date) LEGO
creation.

(The train in the foreground is also mine)

Wayne

Dear Wayne,

thanks for posting this interesting informations about your bridge. In fact
I was highly interested to get to know more abaout it.

So far it was my bridge to hold the record (and from purists view it still
might be).
If you don't know what I'm talking about, take a look here:
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/bridges/bridges.html

I will try to get the record back, but I fear that has to wait till southern
Germanys train meeting in 2001. Be prepared for a 100% pure Lego bridge with a
lenght of at least 60 sections (8 meters) of straight track!

But for the moment the record is yours.

Congrats and "Leg Godt!"

Ben