 Trains / 6906
Re: Planning on a new History of LEGO Windows....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 18:36:00 GMT

In article <3998168C.F716BF91@umich.edu>, gistok@umich.edu
(Gary Istok) wrote:

1) 1x3x2 classic window in white -  does anyone have this • window without
the protruding window sill at the bottom?

Yes, out of my four examples I have three with and one
without.

Michael Pratt