 General / 21029
Re: Planning on a new History of LEGO Windows....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 09:00:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary Istok writes:

2) 1x2x1 or 1x1x1 classic window in black - does anyone have any of
these in any type?

Nerver heared of such windows in black. For sure they havn't been part of any
regular train sets.

I know of the existence of the 1x1x2 in black (I
have one example).

From Sets 7750 (4 pieces) and 7730 (2 pieces).

Do you plan a site with pictures? Have you visited recently updated site of
Legofreak Karl Heinz? (For those who don't speak german windows = Fenster)

http://www.planet-interkom.de/lfreak/index.htm

Last point: in April/May there was a discussion about grey 1x2x3 dor: I still
doubt its existance. Do you know more about?

Regards,

Ben