 Trains / 6834
Re: NMRA 2000 Successful
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 14:30:40 GMT

Actually, that station is part of the 2001 Train Series.  ;-)

Mike

Reinhard "Ben" Beneke <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains, Mike Poindexter writes:
Well, the show was both stressful and successful.  Many positive comments
and it looks like we have a good amount of momentum to go on.  We even • came
across a Lego Train Fan who knew nothing of Lugnet or BayLUG, but had • been
building Lego Train MOCs for about 10 years.  It looks like we may even • get
3 or 4 new AFOLs into the club.  I hope we get the English fellow I spoke
with and I regret not getting his contact info.

Here are the 15 pictures I took at the event:

Mike Poindexter

Great pictures Mike!
Thanks for sharing them with us. I guess a lot of people have taken more
views on the buildings (georgeous station!) than on the rolling stock...

Leg Godt!

Ben