 Trains / 6826
Re: NMRA 2000 Successful
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 01:08:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Christopher Masi writes:
Wow, great stuff. I liked everything, but I also must add that I LOVED your
diner. Every once and a while when I see a model I exclaim "I wish I had
thought of that!" So, now I'll just have to be inspired by it. I am definately
going to build one.

From Roger Rothhaar and myself, thanks for the compliment! :-) It was a lot of
fun to build.

-Tom McD.