 Trains / 6378
  Some pics on BrickShelf

Hi All, I added some pics on BrickSelf today. Some new, some older. SteveB PNLTC (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some pics on BrickShelf

(...) some pictures of that cool shelf loaded with LEGO trains? :) (as seen in canp4.jpg back ground) Build on... Robin Werner GFLTC (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some pics on BrickShelf

You asked for it you got it... but it's take a small bit of effort to get there (or not, read bottom). (URL) = steve.e.barile password = lego then click on the "lego" album. After all that, there is a 360deg view of my lego room and the individual (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some pics on BrickShelf

I hate when I do that... email = steve.e.barile@intel.com Sorry about the self re:s... SteveB (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some pics on BrickShelf

I can see someone has probably been to Costco - those IRIS white rolling storage drawers ROCK! Especially when you get sets of 4, disassemble one, and slap it on the other 3 ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some pics on BrickShelf

Steve, Great models as always! A few questions, I notice on your MISC page ((URL) that you have a "Train Parts" sheet. What do you use that for, is it something you hand out at shows? I have been working on something similar for shows, since I'm (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some pics on BrickShelf

OUTSTANDING! Steve, that picture is pretty cool! -- Bryan "STEVEBAR" <stevebarile@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:FwyFGw.7w9@lugnet.com... (...) about (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some pics on BrickShelf

Steve, Very impressive! Any other picutures or building tips on that white light rail car with the read strip? Look good. Bob (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some pics on BrickShelf

Thanks for all th positive comments! Ansewrs to some questions... 1) Storage system: Yes I did have a hay-day at Costco for the storage system. After using the plastic shoe-boxes on normal shelves I found these cabinets much better and acceable. The (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some pics on BrickShelf

(...) I know what you mean Steve, I'm always pulling trains apart trying to explain what parts are LEGO Train. Would you mind if I "borrowed" the idea for some of our NGLTC shows? We have already "borrowed" so many of y'alls ideas, whats one more? (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some pics on BrickShelf

Which pic is this sheet on? (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some pics on BrickShelf

It's under Misc, in fact it's the icon for that dir. SteveB (...) the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some pics on BrickShelf

Please feel free to use it. I have an MS Power Point version also. It only took about 30 mins to make. I used Leocad and rendered each element (or small set of elements) then used power point to lay the sheet out. If you want the power point version (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some pics on BrickShelf

Ok cool Steve, yeah if you wouldn't mind emailing me the Power Point version that would be great. I'll add a PNLTC and LeoCAD disclaimer also, make sure everyone gets credit. Thanks, let me know if I can ever do anything to help you guys. jt (...) (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some pics on BrickShelf

JT, I added the legotrainparts.ppt on BrickShelf under misc. Again, feel free to use it. Don't worry about the PNLTC disclaimer, but the LeoCAD one would be good to add. SteveB (...) small (...) explain (...) between (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)