 Trains / 5147
Re: More Royal Blue pictures (and new Japanese Train site)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 23:28:34 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ben Fleskes writes:
Have a few more pictures of my Royal Blue train. (Thanks Steve)

http://www.geocities.com/ben_fleskes/blue.htm

Hopefully this will answer earlier questions.

Wow. The one picture before suggested it, but these new ones confirm it! That
is some very clever construction. I love the use of different directions to
achieve the desired result. (forward, up, upside down)

Which previously published train model has used the most different directions
(not counting things such as mounting one grille tile on a pair of 1x1 with
side studs)?

Not really an answer to the above question, but I've just been browsing a
Japanese Fan-created LEGO Train site that NYANTA links to and just saw this
completed upside down "beer/wine" car:
http://www08.u-page.so-net.ne.jp/kc4/yakkoman/winetamu.htm

Lot's of fun new creations to enjoy at this web site:

http://www08.u-page.so-net.ne.jp/kc4/yakkoman/traindepot.index.htm

If it looks like a link then just click on it.  Many models to see.
Thanks for the link NYANTA!

later,
James Mathis

PS:  Sorry to be off-topic-question.  Is this site "old news"?  New to me,
anyway.