 Trains / 438
Re: Check out my Union Pacific M10000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 00:26:17 GMT

Larry Pieniazek writes:

<snipped other stuff about the UP M10000>

<snipped Tom Mc's comments about James Mathis making similar UP M10000 loco for
his monorail station>

We need to convince him to switch from Mono to dual mode. Currently it's
Monorail on both levels... I think conventional train at ground level
would be cool. A station that big actually needs multiple platform
tracks anyway.

Personally, I'm looking forward to future versions of Barbara's M10000, such as
dressing up the cab section of the engine and building a matching tender.

For my monorail station, a conventional train at ground level would, indeed, be
cool.  However, I have had difficulty integrating the two scales (monorail and
conv. train) successfully into one building...and having it look good to me.

later,
James