 Trains / 428
Re: Check out my Union Pacific M10000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 01:25:47 GMT

Barbara Sproat writes:
now I've started to explore the world of trains. (Another one bites the dust
and will soon wake up with padded walls.)

I especially like the sleek lines of the M10000.  I believe the white color
emphasizes this.
Woody Allen has been quoted to say 'it is a fine line between a hobby and and
obsession.'
Thanks for the pictures.
Make it a good day.
Louise Belles