 Trains / 4002
Re: Do decals come off?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 04:11:20 GMT

Thanks for all the info.

Kya Morden wrote:

On Wed, 2 Feb 2000 15:06:21 GMT, "Brett" <baisaacs@mciworld.com>
wrote:

If you go to the Hobby Store and talk to one of the knowledgeable
individuals they will point you in the direction of I believe "easy off" by
Polly Scale.  I've had my can for almost 5 years and can remove decals that
have been on for years or cover by some other substance.  The only thing is,
I've never used it to remove decals from my legos.  Although they are
plastic just the my n-scale trains....

I'd be cautious about using any sort of soluvant to remove stickers.
I used some "goo-gone" or something like that to remove the sticker
goo on the back of a CD case and ended up having the stuff eat the cd
case!