 Trains / 4001
Re: Longest train...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 01:17:17 GMT

On Wed, 2 Feb 2000 20:29:32 GMT, "James Powell"
<wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote:

I tried again with just HEP, and 93 cars is too many, it kept on derailing, so
now I have a engine at about the 25 car mark in, and one on point...still, 89
cars with HEP only is now the record...who wants to beat it?

James P

I know very little about model trains sooooo, what is HEP?