 Trains / 3839
Re: Where are you getting 4561 for under $60????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 22:26:22 GMT

Prince George, British Columbia.

--

Paul Davidson

Dean Husby <nntp@akasa.bc.ca> wrote in message
Paul Davidson wrote:

Only one store in my city even stocks it and it's $230 Cdn, believe it • or
not.

--

Paul Davidson

Tim Strutt <tim.strutt@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
I was lucky enough to find a 4559 and the following week, a 4561 at
2 different Zellers, during the 20% off 2 week sale before Christmas.
Regular $150 Cdn - I got them for $120+tax. I was VERY pleased.

Tim Strutt   8^)

In lugnet.trains, Dean Husby writes:
Tom Stangl wrote:

Suggestion - get a CDN Consortium together.  Check the shipping • costs
on TEN
4561s, hopefully it won't be too much higher than the $35.  If not, • get
some
other Canucks together to amortize the shipping cost.  That would • probably
be
cheaper than having several Canucks buying them from US buyers and • having
each
one shipped across the border.

I found the 4561 at Toys 'R' US In december for $130 CDN. Now I • thought
THAT
was a
deal. No shipping.
Picked up two of them...

Being in Canada really causes problems getting deals...

Dean

Ouch! Where are you located?

Dean