 Trains / 3661
Re: Where are you getting 4561 for under $60????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 22:43:25 GMT

Suggestion - get a CDN Consortium together.  Check the shipping costs on TEN
4561s, hopefully it won't be too much higher than the $35.  If not, get some
other Canucks together to amortize the shipping cost.  That would probably be
cheaper than having several Canucks buying them from US buyers and having each
one shipped across the border.

Or find a Canuck living near the border that can send the sets to a US address
and bring them across.

Paul Davidson wrote:

Too bad the $35 for shipping that gets tacked onto my bill pretty much
eliminates the otherwise excellent deal.  I went through the whole process
excitedly chanting my then-new mantra "$60!  $60!  $60!".  Then, as I was
about to finish the purchase, I saw the total was going to be $100 anyway,
so I gave up and left.

--

Paul Davidson

Scott E. Sanburn <ssanburn@cleanweb.net> wrote in message
Brian,

Here is a link:

http://www.wbstore.com/store/wbss.product.list.asp?keyword=lego

Scott S.

Brian Gavula wrote:

I am interested in buying a couple 4561s for parts.  I really only
want the windows, tracks, long tiles,  and a couple ramps.

Where are 4561s available so cheap?  I thought I was getting a deal on
mine when I bought it for $103 when it first came out.

If I can find any of these sets for a low price, is anyone interested
in buying all the parts I don't want?

Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator/CAD Operator-Affiliated Engineers ->
http://www.aeieng.com
Home Page -> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html