 Trains / 3662
Re: Where are you getting 4561 for under $60????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 22:58:41 GMT

I thought of that.  It would be difficult to find someone willing to put
such a large amount on their credit card, though.  (at least, I wouldn't do
it)  Plus they'd have to be living in my area; otherwise, I'd be paying for
shipping twice. :)

--
Paul Davidson

Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote in message
Suggestion - get a CDN Consortium together.  Check the shipping costs on • TEN
4561s, hopefully it won't be too much higher than the $35.  If not, get • some
other Canucks together to amortize the shipping cost.  That would probably • be
cheaper than having several Canucks buying them from US buyers and having • each
one shipped across the border.

Or find a Canuck living near the border that can send the sets to a US • address
and bring them across.

Paul Davidson wrote:

Too bad the $35 for shipping that gets tacked onto my bill pretty much
eliminates the otherwise excellent deal.  I went through the whole • process
excitedly chanting my then-new mantra "$60!  $60!  $60!".  Then, as I • was
about to finish the purchase, I saw the total was going to be $100 • anyway,
so I gave up and left.

--

Paul Davidson

Scott E. Sanburn <ssanburn@cleanweb.net> wrote in message
Brian,

Here is a link:

http://www.wbstore.com/store/wbss.product.list.asp?keyword=lego

Scott S.

Brian Gavula wrote:

I am interested in buying a couple 4561s for parts.  I really only
want the windows, tracks, long tiles,  and a couple ramps.

Where are 4561s available so cheap?  I thought I was getting a deal • on
mine when I bought it for $103 when it first came out.

If I can find any of these sets for a low price, is anyone • interested
in buying all the parts I don't want?

Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator/CAD Operator-Affiliated Engineers ->
http://www.aeieng.com
LEGO Page -> • http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/legoindex.html
Home Page -> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html