 Trains / 3644
Re: Where are you getting 4561 for under $60????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 22:23:45 GMT

gavulab@aol.com (Brian Gavula) wrote:

I am interested in buying a couple 4561s for parts.  I really only
want the windows, tracks, long tiles,  and a couple ramps.

Where are 4561s available so cheap?  I thought I was getting a deal on
mine when I bought it for $103 when it first came out.

If I can find any of these sets for a low price, is anyone interested
in buying all the parts I don't want?

I got 3 at Goodwill for $30, $30 and $25.  The $30 ones were missing a few track
pieces, but the $25 one appears to be complete.  I have uses for all of them,
though.  I did see 3 at target for $77.90 each.  One had obviously been opened,
with loose pieces rattling around in they box.  When I asked they said they
could only take 10% off.

Cindy