 Trains / 3418
3417  |  3419
Subject:
Do you want $50 for a $20 set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 02:00:49 GMT

Hello LUGNET,
   I have had absolutely no luck getting a 6557.  I have been looking for over
nine months now and I am desperate.  I am now offering $50 to anyone who can
sell me one.  My son's B-day is coming up and he has a Divers collection
complete except for this piece.  I had hoped to get him one for Christmas but
failed to even locate one.  Please help me out and make my son, myself, and
your wallet happy!  Please help.....

Thanks,
Mark