 Trains / 3203
Re: Do you like monorails?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 02:24:10 GMT

"Tobias Möller" wrote:

LOL
I think I would have said the same thing. I often buy lego and when they ask
me if I want it wrapped in paper, I say no. Then they look strange at me,
but don´t say anything (I´m 14, so I still can buy lego without people
commenting me).

Heh, here in Canada. Myself (28) and my wife (31) go buy lego all the time. We
get asked the same questions. "Oh, is this for your ____?" Nope, I say it's for
my Wife. GRIN.

She has almost every Castle set ever. She has all the Adventurers too. But it
wasn't until trains that we realized we both loved those.

Dean

http:www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego.html