 Trains / 31483 (-10)
  Re: WTB: LEGO Holiday Train 10173

(...) Rob, I still had two sets (1 opened + 1 sealed) till fall last year. I got them in a sale for 50 Eur (aka. 50% off). I sold them for a small fortune and realized by high interest, that I could have even asked much higher prices than I actually (...) (13 years ago, 22-Nov-11, to lugnet.trains)

  WTB: LEGO Holiday Train 10173

Looking for a holiday train to go around my tree. Can be open/used. I realize the set is discontinued but I don't want to spend a fortune either. Thanks! Rob (13 years ago, 21-Nov-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What's your favorite locomotive?

(...) Found them! (URL) (13 years ago, 14-Nov-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Ben's town Re: 2012 Train sets? // Wishlist

(...) No need to worry Tim! I heard the compliments out of your words (mixed up with a little irony, which has been deserved after my statement on having problems with leaving baseplated away). I had not the intention to sound harsh either. Humor, (...) (13 years ago, 11-Nov-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ben's town Re: 2012 Train sets? // Wishlist

(...) I'm not sure the wording there made that sound like the compliment it was intended to be. But it was intended to be a statement on your high skills :) (...) Great to hear. I'll look forward to the next round of pictures. Tim (13 years ago, 10-Nov-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ben's town Re: 2012 Train sets? // Wishlist

(...) Sure, Tim. But thanks for the help though... ;-) (...) The winter will be long.... The focus is first on a new track layout next to the roundhouse and will next be on the naked walls around the village (plenty of space for imitation of (...) (13 years ago, 10-Nov-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ben's town Re: 2012 Train sets? // Wishlist

(...) You could build a 2x rim underneath the walls (thus keeping the design much the same) and use the tiles under that. As a man whose 8 year old trains still set the standards I think you can manage it ;) (...) Excellent. (...) I think that would (...) (13 years ago, 10-Nov-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ben's town Re: 2012 Train sets? // Wishlist

(...) Tim, you are so right with your observation. The village layout appears to be quite static with all buildings erected in right angles. However I have found no satisfying way to integrate Houses on baseplates in odd angles. This ended in very (...) (13 years ago, 10-Nov-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Ben's town Re: 2012 Train sets? // Wishlist

(...) If I might offer some criticism: the green 'hill' baseplate seems out of place to me, and it would be nice to see more of the buildings at a slight angle (like your genius rock one). That aside I love the feel of the whole thing. Tim (13 years ago, 9-Nov-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 2012 Train sets? // Wishlist

--snip-- (...) x-posted to .technic I thought this was possible with the existing protocol. I didn't really understand the details but I thought the existing protocol allowed for a full 16 channels of which only eight were used presently. And I (...) (13 years ago, 9-Nov-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact