 Trains / 31480
Re: Ben's town Re: 2012 Train sets? // Wishlist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2011 00:51:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:

I'm not sure the wording there made that sound like the compliment it was
intended to be. But it was intended to be a statement on your high skills :)

No need to worry Tim!

I heard the compliments out of your words (mixed up with a little irony, which
has been deserved after my statement on having problems with leaving baseplated
away).

I had not the intention to sound harsh either. Humor, irony and their perception
are pretty confusing when none-native speakers like me are involved.

Anyway: thanks for your feedback and involvement with the PF-protocol.

Leg Godt!

Ben