 Trains / 31403 (-10)
  7777 Redux Contest

Well... since Rob seems to have achieved his goal of breathing some life into .trains I'll copy this here too. There was a time when LEGO released books of ideas, when trains were a flagship property, when a LEGO license was something you used to (...) (13 years ago, 23-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Rendering with Motion Blur: My first Motion Blur Video is online

(...) Good to hear. Yeah TBB has a huge number of readers (millions by some stats). It amazes me sometimes. --SNIP-- (...) You should check it out. Once you get used to its quirks it's very quick to do whatever you want. (...) That sounds like too (...) (13 years ago, 23-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Texas Sate Railroad Palestine Depot

(...) Wow! The next level of building is reached. I always loved to explore your colorful steam engines. Now there is even a fitting scenery around - and what a beautiful one! I like how you managed to create the rounded walls and above the roof (...) (13 years ago, 23-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO (has not!) killed the train club

(...) (URL) (...) Cale, this engine is stunning and really beautiful with all it's details! I agree with you on the extreme play value of power function. LEGO did well on this system. By combining 9V + IR-trains + PF-trains the system wins even (...) (13 years ago, 23-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Rendering with Motion Blur: My first Motion Blur Video is online

(...) Tim, thanks for blogging that small vid. I am really amazed: none of my YouTube videos had ever collected 500+ clicks per day before. Now this has happend in just a couple of hours.... I was not aware how prominent brothers brick actually is (...) (13 years ago, 23-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Texas Sate Railroad Palestine Depot

(2 URLs) Gallery> My MOC inspired by the Texas State Railroad's Palestine Depot. Along with its' locomotives, the two depots on either end of the Texas State Railroad - one in Palestine, the other in Rusk, are memorable in their own right. For me, I (...) (13 years ago, 23-Sep-11, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: LEGO killed the train club

(...) PennLUG may be interested or at the very least I would be if there was a LEGO Train display organized. Cale (13 years ago, 23-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I'm bringing sexy back

(...) That roster is small time. Now the (URL) Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania> has a much more challenging locomotive roster. 24 Steam Locomotives 11 Internal Combustion Locomotives 3 Internal Combustion (Diesel and Gas-Powered) Self-Propelled (...) (13 years ago, 23-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Baltimore & Ohio USRA Light Mikado #4500

Baltimore & Ohio USRA Light Mikado #4500 (URL) Flickr Gallery for #4500> (URL) During World War I, the United States federal government took control of the nation's railroads and formed the United States Railroad Administration (USRA) to efficiently (...) (13 years ago, 23-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: LEGO killed the train club

(...) I miss absolutely nothing about the 9v days. Since switching over to Power Functions I've been having more fun than ever with my train MOCs. They run better under PF and I have a lot more versatility in what I can do. Sure it's not as easy as (...) (13 years ago, 23-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact