 Trains / 31311
  Re: ME Models Metal Rails

(...) Bluebrick supports full, half and quarter pieces of both the curved and straight track elements. If I use these elements in the design of my layout, and purchase the ME components, will they marry up? For instance a quarter track piece from ME (...) (13 years ago, 8-Apr-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ME Models Metal Rails

(...) All of our curves will come in 22.5 degree sweeps. In short, if you lay them out 8 studs apart, you will be able to draw a radii line from the center of the curve that will intersect all of the junctions. (...) I will put them up on the ME (...) (13 years ago, 15-Apr-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ME Models Metal Rails

(...) Sounds like a nice product, I look forward to getting hands on with it so I can explore making switches and interlocks with them. Having track loose like this really opens the door to new switch geometry and more realistic and functional (...) (13 years ago, 17-Apr-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ME Models Metal Rails

(...) Oooooh, cool idea. I like that, custom switches out of the metal track. Definitely keep us posted with your creations. Benn (13 years ago, 21-Apr-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ME Models Metal Rails

(...) Well, since the Me tracks are compatible with the standard Lego Track, you can just use the standard parts in BlueBrick. However, I guess soon or later a BlueBrick part contributor will create these Me track parts and add them in the BlueBrick (...) (13 years ago, 30-Apr-11, to lugnet.trains)