 Trains / 313
312  |  314
Subject:
Train Jr?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 26 Dec 1998 01:43:16 GMT

Maybe it's just me, but after seeing the scans that MirrorSpock just put
up and looking at the train wash, the new container crane, the rotary,
and especially the new station, I am left with the feeling that Train
has been a bit Juniorized. That 3 wheel motorcycle appears again, the
station uses the big 3 pane preprinted windows, there is that silly
/---\ element again, etc.

Just me?

Sigh.

That rotary especially seems ridiculous