 Trains / 31222
  Re: Ararat 1972

(...) Fantastic layout, Tim! I love all of the details; especially the track (;-), although I do think that you guys need to do a little 1x1 plate greebling around the track beds to break up the uniform stud pattern. Is the plan to detail all around (...) (13 years ago, 20-Jan-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Ararat 1972

(...) Hi John, I hear you on the 1x1 plates although I think the ballast round Victoria is quite smooth which is why it doesn't have them. Mike built the track and as one of the most pedantic train builders I know I assume he had a reason ;) (...) (13 years ago, 20-Jan-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Ararat 1972

(...) Sorry to hear that it doesn't exist anymore. (URL) I do love collaborations, though; we did the same sort of thing with (URL) Jonathan Lopes> in Detroit back (URL) in 2007>. (...) Yes, I like that effect, but that doesn't mean that one (...) (13 years ago, 21-Jan-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Ararat 1972

(...) I remember that one well. Excellent :) (...) This is true. But making this took my entire luggage allowance so any expansion would involve mailing stuff etc. Doable but a pain. I have actually considered that style of project for my own, very (...) (13 years ago, 22-Jan-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)