 Trains / 31235
Re: Ararat 1972
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2011 00:17:54 GMT

   Sorry to hear that it doesn’t exist anymore. I do love collaborations, though; we did the same sort of thing with Jonathan Lopes in Detroit back in 2007.

I remember that one well. Excellent :)

   Yes, I like that effect, but that doesn’t mean that one couldn’t detail the other side of the curtain as well, n’est pas?

JOHN

This is true. But making this took my entire luggage allowance so any expansion would involve mailing stuff etc. Doable but a pain. I have actually considered that style of project for my own, very slowly developing personal layout. Expect pics in 2015 at the earliest.

Tim