 Trains / 31222
Re: Ararat 1972
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2011 16:55:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:

Figured I’d dust off my FTX skills and post this to LUGNET. A layout by Mike Pianta and me.

More on BS

More on flickr

I’m pretty pleased with it.

Tim

Fantastic layout, Tim! I love all of the details; especially the track (;-), although I do think that you guys need to do a little 1x1 plate greebling around the track beds to break up the uniform stud pattern.

Is the plan to detail all around the loop, or leave the backside hidden?

Really well done! Spotlighted!

JOHN