 Trains / 3091
Re: directional lighting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 00:15:01 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mike Poindexter writes:

There are two kinds of Lego lights.

#1 - While powered up, they shine constantly, with brightness in direct
proportion to how much juice they are getting, i.e. a faster setting = more
light.  This is independant of the polarity, meaning that they shine whether
the train is moving forward or backwards.

The standard Lego train light (1x2 with side mounted light and a vertical
groove on the back side) works in this fashion.

OK, then if the train is going forward, and the rear lights are on, is there a
way to change the color of the rear lights to red using the standard LEGO train
light as mentioned above?

Russell