 Trains / 3085
Re: directional lighting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 23:40:44 GMT

Russell Clark wrote:

I have a question. Suppose I have a Metroliner (I wish!) that has a motor and
working headlights in both engines. When the train is moving, will both
engines'
lights light up, or do only the lights light up for that direction? In other
words, will the forward lights light up only when going forward, and the rear
lights only light up when going reverse, or do both sets of lights light up
either direction?

Russell

With only ordinary lights, there is no directionality. If you use the
special L&S element you'll get steady in one direction and flashing in
the other.

There is no all LEGO way to get 9V directional lighting at present that
I am aware of.

PS I STILL haven't finished your special car.