 Trains / 3084
3083  |  3085
Subject:
directional lighting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 23:37:27 GMT

I have a question. Suppose I have a Metroliner (I wish!) that has a motor and
working headlights in both engines. When the train is moving, will both
engines'
lights light up, or do only the lights light up for that direction? In other
words, will the forward lights light up only when going forward, and the rear
lights only light up when going reverse, or do both sets of lights light up
either direction?

Russell