 Trains / 30834
30833  |  30835
Subject:
8879 no more?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 2009 04:45:09 GMT

It looks like the 8879 remote and the Emerald Night collection have dissappeared
from the Lego shop web site.  Has the 8879 remote been pulled already?

I did a little searching, and saw that it sends incremental instead of absolute
throttle commands -- if so, it *deserved* to be disappeared, along with anybody
at TLC that thought that was a good idea.  Still, what are we supposed to do for
a remote control in the mean time?

-dave