 Trains / 30621
Re: Western Train with instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2008 01:25:49 GMT

--snip--

   Please note I’ve also resubmitted instructions for the Loco (and boxcar and caboose if you got them already) to fix the edge-line problem mention by Philo. The instructions for the loco have also been made technic-builder acceptable for Steve Dunn.

Please report any other issues you find.

Tim

Oh dear. I started to build one and found a fairly big mistake...

The front set of big wheels must be replaced by a set of BBB unflanged wheels.

The yellow domes must be attached on a top corner, not in the middle.

I’ll update the instructions to reflect these changes.

Tim