 Trains / 30612
Re: Western Train with instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:46:00 GMT

Strange. The edgelines show up very clearly on my system. I'm curious how
other people find them?

They're set to something similar to dark grey.

See the difference between your instructions and those I created from the MPD:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Philo/Misc/black_is_black.jpg

My guess is that your LDView lpub setup has edge lines set to "always black"

Philo