 Trains / 30602
Re: Western Train with instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2008 03:37:16 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Hi all,

I thought that it might be nice to do something for the community to finish of 2009. So I’ve begun a project to develop a Western Train along with some instructions.

BS

Instructions (as MPD)

I’ll be adding new posts when I complete new stock so check back regularly.

Hope you enjoy it and may 2009 be a great year.

Tim

Great stuff Tim! I’m looking forward to your future additions. :-)

Cheers,
J.P. Manalo