 Trains / 29322
29321  |  29323
Subject:
10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 01:36:34 GMT

I was in Schaumburg (Chicago) today for work and had a some time before my
flight so I stopped off at Woodfield Mall LEGO Store to see if they had
anything new or interesting.  The Pick-A-Brick choices were pretty weak,
nothing I couldn't live without.

The store did have a few sets in a pile at 20% off, including the 10170 TTX
set.  I have been meaning to pick another one of these up but never got
around to it.  S@H has it for the same price but I went ahead and picked it
up along with the new Cement Mixer..

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike underscore walsh at mindspring dot com