 Marketplace / Shopping / 12712
Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 16:09:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Walsh wrote:
Much to my surprise, when I
treked back down to the gate I found my yellow LEGO bag sitting on top of
the ticket counter waiting to be claimed.  I was convinced I had lost it in
my carelessness but it all worked out.

Mike

Mike:

Glad to hear you got it back.  There must have been some honest people at the
airport last night.  Glad to hear everything worked out.  :-)

-Dave