 Marketplace / Shopping / 12711
Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 03:16:41 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Walsh wrote:

   Much to my surprise, when I treked back down to the gate I found my yellow LEGO bag sitting on top of the ticket counter waiting to be claimed. I was convinced I had lost it in my carelessness but it all worked out.

Ahh, two happy endings in one nite-- yours and the ending of the non-ending for Brickshelf:-)

JOHN