 Marketplace / Shopping / 12713
Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 17:48:42 GMT

On 7/20/07, Dave Sterling <dave@> wrote:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Walsh wrote:
Much to my surprise, when I
treked back down to the gate I found my yellow LEGO bag sitting on top of
the ticket counter waiting to be claimed.  I was convinced I had lost it in
my carelessness but it all worked out.

Glad to hear you got it back.  There must have been some honest people at the
airport last night.  Glad to hear everything worked out.  :-)

One side-effect of our particular hobby is that ordinary people would
assume that LEGO is for kids, so probably anyone who might have been
dishonest would have thought they would be stealing from a kid.  And
it takes a really low form of lowlife to steal from kids....