 Trains / 29303 (-5)
  Re: ILTCO @ NMRA Nat'l Train Show

(...) Hi Matt, Thanks for offering to do this. This is something I would definitely like to take you up on. I love good food and drink (and company!). Best, Jonathan (17 years ago, 9-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Sleeping coach Polish Railways

(...) Very nicely done, thanks for sharing. I love the use of the telephone reciever piece for the handles - I haven't seen it before and it looks great. -Matt :) (17 years ago, 9-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO @ NMRA Nat'l Train Show

I am very familiar with the city of Detroit from great restaurants and amazing bars to the University and Cultural/Museum district architecture and a bit of histroy. I would be more than happy to show some people from the various clubs around. I (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: TSRR #500 and the Texas State Railroad Project

(...) Well I have an update, if anyone is interested. It looks as if the TSRR has been saved, but not in the most favorable way. Instead of giving it the money it needs, the Texas Government decided to give operational control to a specifically (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  ILTCO @ NMRA Nat'l Train Show

Hi All, Just wanted to remind every one about the NMRA National Train Show LEGO layout. There will be ~12 clubs jointly diplaying their best stuff in a giant ~100'x100' layout. It is at the Cobo Conference/Exhibition Center on July 27 - 29, 2007 in (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jul-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact