 Trains / 29303
Re: ILTCO @ NMRA Nat'l Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 12:48:25 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Matt Doyle wrote:
I am very familiar  with the city of Detroit from great restaurants and amazing
bars to the University and Cultural/Museum district architecture and a bit of
histroy. I would be more than happy to show some people from the various clubs
around.

Hi Matt,

Thanks for offering to do this.  This is something I would definitely like to
take you up on.  I love good food and drink (and company!).

Best,

Jonathan