 Trains / 29302
Re: Sleeping coach Polish Railways
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 05:27:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ludo Soete wrote:
   Hi all,

Just uploaded a few renderings of my new sleeping coach type WLABdmnu from the Polish railways. This international train drove from Moscow through Poland and Germany to Brussels. Now this train doesn’t come to Brussels anymore.

My car has dark blueish gray handles instead of white ones, and the name decal is also missing. This give me problems to print it with my inkjet printer. Hope you enjoy them. After moderation: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=235814

there’s also a picture from the real one too. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2607435

picture of both sides:

Very nicely done, thanks for sharing. I love the use of the telephone reciever piece for the handles - I haven’t seen it before and it looks great.

-Matt :)