 Trains / 29301
Re: ILTCO @ NMRA Nat'l Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2007 18:47:15 GMT

I am very familiar  with the city of Detroit from great restaurants and amazing
bars to the University and Cultural/Museum district architecture and a bit of
histroy. I would be more than happy to show some people from the various clubs
around. I will be displaying with Michlug. I beg those of you not familiar with
the city to put you preconceived ideas about the city to rest and spend some
time in the area. The suburbs are the same in every state its our cities that
are unique. Feel free to email me with any questions m.doyle (at) mac.com