 Trains / 29299
29298  |  29300
Subject:
ILTCO @ NMRA Nat'l Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 17:20:47 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi All,
Just wanted to remind every one about the NMRA National Train Show LEGO layout.
There will be ~12 clubs jointly diplaying their best stuff in a giant ~100'x100'
layout.

It is at the Cobo Conference/Exhibition Center on July 27 - 29, 2007 in Detroit,
MI.

Hotel Info:
Days INN (about 22 miles from the Convention center): $49.02 per night (tax
included) Must mention "ILTCO NMRA" to get discounted rate. Rate applies to all
days including weekend.

36655 Plymouth Road/I-96
Plymouth & Newburgh
Livonia, MI, 48150
Phone: 734-427-1300
Fax: 734-427-2767

More generalinfo at the NMRA web site...
http://www.nmra.org/2007/nationaltrainshow.htm

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A CONVENTION!  This is a train show (aka expo). Traditionally
we have a party night and other after hours ad hoc gatherings (after a long day
at the show) for dinner and drinks (soft and hard).

SteveB